Ah, caffeine. If your mornings are a meaningless blur without it, you’re going to love this competition. To celebrate National Coffee Week (23rd – 29th April) we’re giving away 12 Bodum Travel Mugs in raspberry and lime.
So what’s so great about them? Well they’re double insulated, with a spill-proof lid and a thirst-quenching 350ml capacity. They have a handy clip handle, silicone grip, and come in bright, stylish colours. Perfect for the morning commute, school run, or just to keep on your desk.
To be in with a chance of snaffling one free (they’re £16 to buy), simply send us an email detailing what you’d use it for – keeping you awake on the Underground, fuelling your tea addiction, as an eccentric flower pot…
Then make sure you use one of the following titles as the ‘subject’, depending on which colour you’d like to win:
And send the email to email@example.com by 4th May 2012.
Easy-peasy. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions Bodum Travel Mug Competition – 23rd April 2012
- This Bodum Travel Mug competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this Bodum Travel Mug competition), who has emailed firstname.lastname@example.org by 04/05/2012 with an example of what they would use a Bodum Travel Mug for.
- Prize Details: There are 12 prizes of one Bodum Travel Mug (350ml size).
- The closing date and time for entries into the Bodum Travel Mugs competition is 23.59 on 04/05/2012.
- The winners will be picked in the week commencing 08/05/12.
- The winners will be contacted within five days of the competition’s end date, and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value, or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes unless you agreed otherwise during your registration process.
- Ocado has organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the competition or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.